Monday, January 24, 2011

January 24, 2011 I'm a week old today!

     Today, Landon decided to scare mommy when I called to check on him this morning!  He did good all night then after his morning assessment he decided to make everyone wake up!  They had to turn ECMO up to 490 (the highest it's been since he's been on).  So I went into panic mode and got up here as quick as I could!  By the time I had got here this morning he had bumped back down to 380.  He's remained stable since then and is at 340 as of now.  I'm hoping they can keep on coming down because they want him down to 200 to start thinking about taking him off.  He's so precious just laying there and it breaks my heart not being able to help him.  It keeps me going though knowing he doesn't feel any of it!  Daddy went back to work today and will be back up tonight.  Mommy loves you sweet angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment