Saturday, January 15, 2011

January 15, 2011 Egleston Tour

         Today, Thomas and I and his parents went up to Egleston's Children Hospital to do a tour of the NICU.  We had a RN give us the tour and she explained a lot of what to expect while we're there and what could happen.  We had a very good experience today, even though it was pretty tough for me.  I guess it really just set in seeing it with my own 2 eyes all the sick babies that are fighting for their lives and our baby boy will be there soon also fighting.  It broke my heart to see all of those beds full and so few family members there with them! It will definitely be a tough journey for our family through all this, but we will make it through it because God is in control and he will take care of us and Baby Landon! Only a week and a half to go unless Landon decides earlier!  Thank you for the prayers once again! God still preforms miracles!

May God Bless You!
Amanda Sprayberry

No comments:

Post a Comment