Saturday, January 22, 2011

January 22, 2011

        Landon is still following doctor's orders great!  He is doing everything they expect him too so I'm very thankful for that!  We had a lot of visitors today for my sweet angel and I definitely appreciate that and all the prayers/ words of encouragement!  It's definitely an emotional time for our entire family.  But I've seen God work in so many ways already throughout the time we've already been here.  I believe with all my heart that Landon is in the best place he could be in.  The doctors and nurses have been just absolutely wonderful!!  They were able to turn down the ECMO to 315 today which is the lowest they have been able to go down to since he's been on the machine!  He had to have another blood transfusion yesterday to give him more platelets and red blood cells.  He isn't as puffy/swollen today after they started his diuretics and lasiks.  He's already stolen my heart from the time I laid eyes on him.  Thomas and I are doing fairly well other than being absolutely exhausted!  I never thought just sitting could tire you out so much.  I don't know how to express just how much we appreciate and cherish every prayer that is said for our sweet angel!  

May God Bless You!
Amanda Sprayberry

No comments:

Post a Comment