Thursday, January 6, 2011

Good Doctor's Appointment 01/06/11

      Today, we had another ultrasound at Grady!  This appointment made me relieve some of the stress.  A small piece of Landon's stomach seems to be back below the diaphragm and back into the abdomen.  The majority of the stomach is still in the chest, but I thank God for any improvement at this point.  She did say that she had never seen the stomach fully go back into the abdomen, but the doctor's also aren't God and he still works miracles!  We're hoping and praying baby Landon just keeps getting better! Please continue to pray for him as we see that God is working!  I was told the other day that Landon will be a miracle baby and I completely believe that with all my heart!

Hope everyone has a great day and may God bless you all!
Amanda Sprayberry

1 comment:

  1. Our God is an awesome God! He is still in the miracle making business!

    ReplyDelete