Thursday, January 13, 2011

January 13, 2011

        We actually had a quick appointment today at Grady surprisingly!  Landon's stomach is back up in his chest all the way, but nothing else has went up so that is a blessing in itself.  We had a student doing the ultrasound at first and I was not too impressed with her especially when she says is that his leg or his arm.  I mean I can even tell that!  I was very glad when the real sonographer came in to take over.  Landon did get an 8 as his score today so I was very happy about that and that he actually cooperated for once. :)  So we have one more appointment at Grady and then the following week he will be here, unless he decides otherwise!  We are preparing our self for the road ahead of us and just praying that it will all go smoothly.  It will definitely be an emotional time for Thomas and I and our family also!  Just preparing for the worst and hoping for the best at this point!  Again, thank you all soo very much for all the prayers!  God hears everyone of them!

May God bless you!
Amanda Sprayberry

No comments:

Post a Comment